Copyright © Studio Evans Lane 2020. All rights reserved.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Anonymous website analytics statistics
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Studio Evans Lane at 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD, UK.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy outlines how this website sets cookies on your computer.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files created by most websites to help improve your web experience. They are either stored in the memory (session cookies) or on the hard drive (persistent cookies) of your computer or other device.
Analytics Cookies we set
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Third party cookies that may be set
We may use a number of social media tools and external services to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests.
Twitter Cookies: pid, k, external_referer, _twitter_sess, auth_token_session, secure_session, twll, original_referer, _utmz, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, guest_id
Facebook Cookies: L, W, c_user, csm, datr, locate, lu, s xs
Google Cookies: SID, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SSID, NID, PREF, ULS
YouTube Cookies: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, use_hitbox, PREF, GEO
Vimeo Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, uid, v6f, aka_debug, Searchtoken
Pinterest Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _pinterest_sess, csrftoken
Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies)
Flash Cookies are employed by Adobe Flash Player to deliver video content playback features and for saving preferences. They are stored in a similar way to standard cookies. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to manage Flash cookies.
How to disable cookies
Find out how to manage cookies at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies (opens in a new window)